How to Bath Your Baby Girl
Tips on how to bath Your Baby Girl
How to bath Your Baby Girl , if she is afraid to take a bath.
It’s not something unusual if your toddler is afraid of taking a bath. Most of the children at some point of their life will have fears, this is considered a normal part of their development. Sometimes it’s abnormal if this fear is persistent and keep the child preoccupied with this fear. If the fear of water, or taking a bath becomes a phobia it’s something to worry. It’s normal if a 2 year old baby is afraid of sitting on the potty, but if a 8 year child has the same fear it’s something irrational.
The most common fears for toddlers are : separation, noises, falling , animals and insects, bathing, bedtime and sometimes using the potty. If your baby has this fear of bathing, it doesn’t mean you will have to give up ,because she needs to get clean anyway.
A good idea you could try it’s use toys, bubbles , playing some music, coloring agents, this are some of the things that should help you. Toys is the best thing that will help your baby pass this fear.A sponge it’s another great toy for your toddler.
Some of the other things that can help are this :
· Take bath with your baby, will give her more confident .
· Take a bath yourself , and let stay and play in the bathroom while bathing, so she can see there is nothing to fear of, and eventually she will try to help you bathing, by pouring water over your head.
· Don’t let the baby girl see the water or the tub, until she will get used to it.
· Pick the toys she like the most from the store.
· Put her favorite dolls to watch her how she’s bathing.
· Try to entertain her with some washcloth puppets.
Find baby girl names on our homepage